- City/Town/Suburb Magic
- Metropolitan Magic
The user can use magic to cast spells that draw upon the magic of urban areas, (including cities, towns, suburbs, etc.), tapping into their knowledge and power to cast spells, teleport, fire blasts of magic energy, create mystic force shields etc., and/or mystically manipulate their aspects.
- Animal Magic (animals dwelling on urban areas)
- Data Manipulation
- Disease Magic
- Elemental Magic
- Path Magic
- Pollution Manipulation
- Spell Casting
- Urban Manipulation
- Weather Magic
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Nature Magic/Urban Manipulation may disrupt user's power.
- Magic may be tied to a particular city.
- Wizards (Adventure Time); Wizard City
- Silent School (DC Comics); Atlantis
- Traci 13 (DC Comics)
- Ken Ondaate/Map (DC/Vertigo Comics); London
- Sorceress of Zoom (Fox Comics)
- Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics); New York's Sanctum Sanctorum
- Crystal Ponies (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); Crystal Empire city