| Message Wall:Consus, the Erudite God
My name is Consus, the Erudite God, named after my favorite character from the Assassin's Creed Video Game Franchise. I am a pretty strict overseer here, but only because I care, so don't take it too personally. I am a man of facts, sources, quotes, and proof. I try to turn this wiki into an Encyclopedia of Powers and an archive for people to observe so they can make their own stories on superabilities. You are welcome to join me if you wish.
Personal Motto: "OL HOXMARCH AG COREDAZODIZODA. OL HOXMARCH AG ELO. OL HOXMARCH AG TOLTEREGI. OL BOLAPE OL. OL CONISA EN OZIEN TELOAH. EN OZIEN BALATA. OL BOLAPE A PELAPELI DE IADNAHMAD. OL CONISA GE ABOAPERI. OL BOLAPE AG NOCO. PAGE BOLAPE OZIEN." (Translation-Text is written in Ancient Enochian- I fear no Man. I fear no God. I fear no Creature. I am Me. I make my own fate. My own right. I am a partaker of knowledge. I do not serve. I am no slave. Peace is mine.)
Here is a little animated musical video from the Animaniacs to show you how small and you are compared to everything else in the universe: Here you go
My Favorite Powers and Things about the Wiki
- Divine Slayer
- Divine Presence
- Reality Warping
- Transcendent Physiology
- Mythic Physiology
- Hindu Deity Physiology
- Garuda Physiology
- Answer Manipulation
- Boundary Restoration
- Vaewolf Physiology
- All of the Empowerments
Favorite Characters-the Men of Rage
- Asura-Asura's Wrath-Rage through Hatred
- Elfman Strauss-Fairy Tail-Rage through Love
- Scar-Fullmetal Alchemist-Rage through Faith
- Mukai-King of Fighters-Rage through Power
- Silber-King of Fighters-Rage through Greed
- Akuma-Street Fighters-Rage through Pride
- Broly-Dragonball Z-Rage through Madness
Favorite Characters-The Examples of Human Strength
- The Belmont Family (Castlevania)
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Mifune (Soul Eater)
- Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Guts (Berserk)
- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- Monkey D. Garp (One Piece)
- Claire Stanfield (Baccano!!)
- Diomedes (Greek Mythology)
Favorite Characters-The Tricksters
- Cheshire Cat (Alice and Wonderland/American McGee's Alice)
- Hades (Disney's Hercules)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)-Only reason I even took a look at the series
- Q (Star Trek)
- Mr. Mxyzptlk (DC Comics)
- Braig (Kingdom Hearts)
- Gabriel (Supernatural)
- Violator/Clown (Spawn)-Notably from Spawn: The Animated Series
- Jester (Devil May Cry)
- Joker (DC Comics)
Favorite Classical Music Pieces and Themes
- In the Hall of the Mountain King-Edvard Grieg
- Symphony No. 9 in E Minor "From the New World" -4th Movement-Antonín Leopold Dvořák
- Jubileus the God-Bayonetta
- Cantata for Dancing-Dancing Mad Orchestra-Final Fantasy VI
- Broken English-Hellsing
- Libera Me From Hell-Tarantula
- No Leaf Clover- Metallica
- For Whom the Bells- Metallica
New Character Names for a Story
In the beginning, there was darkness. A single being who willed himself into existence from that darkness created the cosmos, time, space, matter, realms, and the quintessential forces of the universe. That being eventually became known as God to the beings he created in his pursuit to create life. In his most grand attempt, he created a race of celestial beings named angels and the most beloved of his new creations was Lucifer, the Morningstar. Not long after their creation, Lucifer, whose pride had grown to infinite heights out of his love of being the most favored being in existence, had opted to overthrow God Himself, feeling he deserved to either rule at His side (a notion which God refuted) or overthrow him due to his perceived perfection. Soon after his choice, Lucifer gathered a large following of angels to assist in his cause in a war that woud be known as the War in Heaven. In the aftermath of this War, the Archangel Michael, God's most powerful angel, led the charge against Lucifer at the order of God and defeated him, casting him and conspirators down to a prison dimension God designated as Hell.
Soon after Lucifer's defeat at the hands of Archangel Michael, a single angel in Michael's garrison witnessing the event felt an immeasurable rage over this act of common racial genocide that he felt was orchestrated by God and swore to avenge Lucifer and his rebellion. This angel was Nisroc, the Angel of Freedom, whose crafty nature and oratory skills allowed him to create a covert Lucifer loyalist following over many millennia after the Fall of Lucifer.
In the year 2108, Nisroc was able to contact Lucifer by venturing to the edge of Hell and communicating with his spectral form and collaborated a plan to take over all of reality in the name of the Angel race. By absorbing the power of seven pre-destined humans who had been fated to be inserted with the veritable essence of God (a plan orchestrated by Lucifer during the War), Lucifer could create an Anti-Substance to act as a resonance factor to God's own essence, cancelling God out from all of reality itself and allowing Lucifer to take control.
Unfortunately, that essence would have the foreseen effect of shielding the fated humans from Lucifer's sight and only angels tempted by Lucifer himself after his Fall could find the humans without alerting Heaven's attention to his efforts. Under Lucifer's command and through his own efforts and manipulation, Nisroc formed a group of powerful and obscure angels and actively defected from Heaven, but forged certain mystical symbols created by Lucifer before the Fall onto all their true forms to maintain their full strength. The seals also kept them hidden from Heaven and the many senses of the Archangels. With haste, they went to Earth to search for the humans who bore the essence of God.
God, knowing of this plan and about to enter a millennia long sleep due to an overexertion of energy during the creation of the Cosmos, sentient beings, and the varying realities, sends a group of human-like angels to destroy Nisroc's group at all costs and protect the targeted humans. If they failed, no being would be able to prevent Lucifer from destroying God and wiping away all of existence in his scheme to rule supreme.
The race is on to prevent the End....
- Batel - (בַּתְאֵל)-Daughter of God-The first human detected having the presence of God and atheistic mathematics college major
- Benel - (בנאל )-Son of God-The second human detected having the essence of God and neurotic priest plagued with apocalyptic nightmares.
- Mifletzetel- (מפלצת של אלוהים)- Monster of God-Savage Angelic Abomination who was God's first attempt at creating an angel. Out of horror and some fear of what he created, God sealed him away in Heaven to keep him under surveillance.
- Qetsaphel (זעם האל)- Wrath of God
- Ramiel-Thunder of God
- Jophiel-Beauty of God
- Ireul-Fear of God-Sociopathic Angel who enjoys spreading fear to sentient beings, regardless of identity. Dreams to make God Himself tremble in terror.
- Kushiel - Punisher of God
- Raguel-Angel of God-Angel who oversees the conduct and appearance of other angels and acts as the supervisor of the Angels in Heaven to keeps tabs on the Angels sent by God on His final order. He also keeps the Archangels attention away from the group to prevent the declaration of a dangerous excursion by Heaven to the Earth.
- Hamaliel-Angel of Logic
- Munkir-Angel of Justice
- Machidiel-Angel of Courage
- Nisroc-Angel of Freeedom and Self-Expression, secondary antagonist
- Lucifer-The Morning Star, The Light Bringer and God's most beloved angel before his fall, main antagonist
- "The measure of a man is what he does with power"--Plato
- "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us"--Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"--Abraham Lincoln
- "The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse"--Edmund Burke
- "Power is always dangerous. Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best"--Edward Abbey
- "Love implies anger. The man who is angered by nothing cares about nothing"-Edward Abbey
- "The word 'Christianity' is already a misunderstanding - in reality there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross."--Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance"--George Bernard Shaw
- "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"-George Orwell
- "Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself"--Lao Tzu
- "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering."--Friedrich Nietzsche
- "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."--Friedrich Nietzsche
- "The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly."-Proverbs 15:14 (Bible)
- " 'I am not the same as you.' All the wars of this world come down to that one thing and they have done so since humans were first born on this rock."--The Major (Hellsing)
- "And behold I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die."--Blight (Batman Beyond)
- "I think death is equally terrible for everyone. Young people, old people, the good, the bad; it's always the same. It's rather fair in its treatment. There's no such thing as a particularly terrible death, that's why it's frightening. Your behaviour and age, your personality, your wealth, beauty, your personal beliefs; all the things that add up to make us who we are, they only matter while we're alive. Death makes every last one of them null and void. So any death is terrible"-- Sunako Kirishiki (Shiki)
- "Meaningless! Meaningless! says the Teacher. Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless. What do people gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun? Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever. The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. All streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is never full. To the place the streams come from, there they return again. All things are wearisome, more than one can say. The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one can say, “Look! This is something new”? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time. No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them."--Ecclesiastes 1:1-11 (Bible)
- "For in much wisdom is much vexation, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow."--Ecclesiastes 1:18 (Bible)
- "As to the matter of religion, let me place myself in the camp of the agnostic. I pretend to understand the mysteries of the infinite nor more than you, Comstock, or anyone else for that matter. For the sake of argument, let's this is all one unhappy accident and we all alone in our toils. Then who would Comstock use to control and shame us with rules that apply only to those without a penny in their pocket? If there were no God, you could rest assured the first deed done by the first rich man would be inventin' him"--Daisy Fitzroy (Bioshock)
- "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"--George Santayana
- "Now you think just 'cause I'm imaginary, I'm less of a man than you? When it comes down to it, we all of us imaginary! At least in the eyes of others. Jinno imagined you were his brother! Okiku imagined you loved her! Swordmaster imagined you were a good man! So let's not start debating about what is and what is not real."--Ninja Ninja (Afro Samurai)
My Least Favorite Things about The Wiki
- Sporadic Anons who don't read the articles
- Trolling Anons-22.214.171.124
- Religious Discussions
- Philosophical Discussions
- Psuedo-Power Pages
- Pretentious Snarkers
- Violations-User: Buddha: Edited CNBA's talkpage for reasons of spellchecking another's wording for a power-blatant violation
- Intuition Pages
- Embodiment Pages
- Those who try to pass off skills as superpowers.
- People who do not research or back up their thoughts with clear facts.