Before you yell at me on my talk page:
- I don't really add stuff, I just proofread.
- If I screw up a page, I was trying to fix it and just messed up.
- ALPHABETIZED ALWAYS BE FOR F***'S KNOWN SAKE SHOULD USERS
- I T A L I C I Z E T H E F R A N C H I S E
- (also put it in parentheses)
Things I am
- An adult
- An American
- A gamer
- I prefer FPS/ARPG/Puzzle
- JRPGs are okay in certain circumstances.
- A supporter of FOSS & Linux
- I prefer RHEL-based distros to Debian-based ones.
- An Android user
- Nexus 6P, no root.
Things I am not
- A weeaboo or an otaku (I only like JJBA, tbh)
- A furry, brony, etc.
- A roleplayer
- A person who will judge you for being any of the above (except maybe weeaboo, provided you only ever talk about it.)
Things I like
- This wiki
- Alphanumeric ordering
- Editing the "Known Users" sections on #1 to use #2
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Subbed, not dubbed.
- Editing the references to #4 on #1
- The joke of my name is that I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi.
- Computers (esp. Desktops)
Things I'm less fond of
- Roleplay. Used to enjoy it, not so much anymore.
- People who flaunt homosexuality as the next step in humanity's evolution.
- Political debate
Things I've learned
- SageM probably isn't fond of me.
- Kuopiofi's name is hard to spell, so I'll just call him Kuo.
- The mods here are cool.
- I am absolutely going to get banned by one of them.
Things I'd like to see happen
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.