I take it you found something interesting in the collection here? Vials of superpowers for you, User? Maybe a weapon. Just pay for it and leave. You don't want to be caught browsing the shop too long.
Join the official SPW Discord!
My first priority is to fix technical problems on the wiki and implement new features. I am one of two or three staff that actually do things about it.
My second priority is organization and policy. I frequently remove unused categories and move hundreds of pages using my bot. If you don't want to waste your time organizing pages by yourself, request a bot action on my message wall and I'll be more than happy to oblige. I also would like to put more care into helping the wiki stand on its two legs without any drop in quality. The only way to do this is by establishing guides rather than rules.
My third priority is writing. The writing on pages is very important to me because of the impression it leaves for the readers. Messed up writing is no good.
Other priorities include —
- Known Users
- Enhanced Strength
- Force-Field Generation
- Insect Manipulation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Stillness Inducement
- Time Reduction
- Unbreakable Skin
- Vector Manipulation
- Crime Drama Embodiment
- Evolutionary Path Manipulation
- Particle Acceleration
- Slash Effect
- Stage Advancement
- Soulnado Generation
- Sword Arm
To-Fix List (Feel free to beat me to the punch!)
- Bio-Iota Manipulation
- Elemental Augmentation - Grammar is fffffffffuuuuucked!
- Fear Breath - Stub.
- Neon Teleportation - Stub.
- Plot Erasure - Stub.
- Projective Retrocognition -
- Radiokinetic Flight - Article Stub.
- Stardust Manipulation - What is Stardust? Elaborate.
- Thelemic Deity Physiology - Fact-checking
- Vector Manipulation - Fix misinformation. There is a lot.
- Eat [✓]
If you're here, I have most likely told you myself that you should come here to grab something. Here are some important links that you will need in order to adjust things on the wiki. I attempt to code things in the most robust way, and that involves using numerous editable templates rather than hard-coding content into pages.
- Wiki Rules. Each "rule" is in its own template and can be edited. No coding adjustments are required. All you have to know is which rule section you are editing.
- The front page is comprised of two fairly heavily coded templates. Access these in the event that you need to fix a critical usage error. Otherwise, please request changes in on my talk page.