The power to use the abilities of a jann. Variation of Genie Physiology.
- Jan Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Jann Form/Mimicry
- Janni Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Jann (literally: he went crazy, singular: Janni)
- Animal Imitation (Desert Animals)
- Dermal Armor
- Desert Adaptation
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Endurance
- Mirage Inducement
- Mountain Adaptation
- Pain Suppression
- Soil Mimicry
- Animal Morphing (Desert Animals)
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Crafting
- Evil Empowerment
- Genie Magic
- Impossible Forging
- Limited Nature Manipulation
- Soil Manipulation (including sand, rock, glass, metal etc...)
- Supernatural Craftsmanship
- Wish Granting
- Architecture Manipulation
- Camelid Physiology
- Dwarf Physiology
- Genie Physiology
- Gnome Physiology
- Meta Crafting
- Reptilian Physiology (Uromastyx)
- Jann may be bound to a receptacle (usually imagined as a lamp), which they cannot leave without certain events happening (someone rubbing the lamp, certain commands, etc).
- Anyone who holds the receptacle may have command over the Jann, forcing it to grant them wishes.
- Destruction of the receptacle may either kill the genie or release it.
- Shapeshifting must be related to desert.
- although some jann have the ability to manipulate all four element but it is weaker than other elemental jinn.
- Jann (Arabian Mythology)
- Jann (RPGs)
- Jann (D&D)
- Jann (Forgotten Realms)
- Jann (Pathfinder)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.