- Jan Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Jann Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Jann are shape-shifters who lives in the desert, and take the forms of whirlwinds, serpents and white camels.
in arabic Jann (جان) is another singular to Jinn along with Jinni (جني) but in modern myths Jann is Desert type of Jinn or Serpent one
- Animal Imitation (Desert Animals)
- Dermal Armor
- Desert Adaptation
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Endurance
- Mirage Inducement
- Mountain Adaptation
- Pain Suppression
- Soil Mimicry
- Animal Morphing (Desert Animals)
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Crafting
- Genie Magic
- Impossible Forging
- Snake Physiology (Anthromorphic or Normal Giant Vipers)
- Soil Manipulation (including sand, rock, glass, metal etc...)
- Supernatural Craftsmanship
- Wish Granting
- Architecture Manipulation
- Camelid Physiology
- Dwarf Physiology
- Genie Physiology
- Gnome Physiology
- Lizard Physiology (Uromastyx)
- Meta Crafting
- Jann may be bound to a receptacle (usually imagined as a lamp), which they cannot leave without certain events happening (someone rubbing the lamp, certain commands, etc).
- Anyone who holds the receptacle may have command over the Jann, forcing it to grant them wishes.
- Destruction of the receptacle may either kill the genie or release it.
- Shapeshifting must be related to desert.
- Jann (Arabian Mythology)
- Jann (RPGs)
- Jann (D&D)
- Jann (Forgotten Realms)
- Jann (Pathfinder)