- Jotunn/Jötnar Physiology.
- Kishin/Onigami Physiology.
- Transcendent Fomorian/Troll Physiology.
- Transcendent Ogre Physiology.
- Transcendent Oni Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can transform into transcendent ogre, oni or troll
- Absolute Body
- Absolute Combat
- Absolute Destruction
- Absolute Wisdom
- Disgusting Aura
- Disgust Inducement
- Disgust Empowerment
- Meta Fear Inducement
- Meta Power Immunity
- State of Mind
- Absolute Ugliness
- Divine Beast Physiology
- Divine Monster Physiology
- Enhanced Bite
- Gut Imprisonment
- Gut Storage
- Gluttony Empowerment
- Horror Embodiment
- Infinite Experience; while ordinary ogres are jesters at the most, transcendent ones are ultimate wises unlike them.
- Meta Regeneration
- Nigh Omniscience (Only ogre things like combat and horror)
- Omni-Element Manipulation
- Transcendent Demon Physiology while normal ogre is semi-demonic, transcendent ogre can gain full demonic power
- Super Eating
- Unnatural Size
- Divine-Demonic Physiology - Kishin
- Fear Embodiment
- Disgust Embodiment
- Gluttony Embodiment
- Ogre Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Fairy Physiology Troll/Fomorian
- Transcendent Undead Physiology
- Omni-Element Manipulation in some cases only can control green or toxin-like elements.
- May be Omnifarious take horrific or disgusting forms only.
- Kishin (Shinto Mythology)
- Shuten Doji
- Fomorian Gods (Celtic Mythology)
- Jotunn (Norse Mythology)
- Ancient Ogre in all his evolutions (Tekken Series)
- Vaprak (Forgotten Realms)
- Hakurou (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
- Shion (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
- Benimaru (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.