- Advanced Dragon Physiology
- Draconus Magi Superior Physiology
- Evolved Dragon Physiology
- Empowered Dragon Physiology
- Metadragon/Neodragon/Superdragon Physiology
- Micromutated Dragon Physiology (Rational Only)
- Modified Dragon Physiology (Rational Only)
- Mystical/Scientific Dragon Physiology
The users are dragons who have been empowered to be given brand new other powers in addition to their coexisting physiology power sets through the use of mystical and/or scientific means. In regards to having powers via genetic engineering, birth, evolution, alchemy,training to gain superpowers and magic, and having bestowed powers from supernatural and or scientific beings. Moreover, there can also be some instances of Superdragons within sub-races
- Dragon Force Manipulation
- Various Magical Powers
- Various Supernatural Powers
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Extrasensory Perception
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Magic Intuition
- Spell Casting
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Natural Weaponry
- Physics Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Science Manipulation
- Scientific Entity Physiology
- Dragon Physiology
- Empowered Physiology
- Superpowered Dragon Physiology
- Unless they have specific immunities/resistances, users may have the same weaknesses as regular dragon in particular.
- if born unnaturally the user may have unforeseen side effects.
- May need a specific environment to survive.
- Empowered dragons may not still possess the same exact level of intelligence.
- Genetic-based abilities may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. In worse cases, they would become a monstrous mutant if they aren't treated.
- Transcendent Dragons may still be more powerful.
- Cyborg Helios (Bakugan)
- Gala Mars (Dragalia Lost)