The power to dash through living things. Sub-power of Teleportation.
- Dark Arts
Dark Arts allows the user to dash through enemies, then deal damage. Upon usage of the power, the user will become invisible, invulnerable to physical attacks, and mostly intangible for about 1 second. During this time, the user gains a small speed boost, and can move through living things. After about one second, the user loses their invincibility, invulnerability, and intangibility. The user the automatically performs a quick dash, starting at their original position, and following the path traveled. All animals and persons dashed through receive damage equivalent to being slashed with a sword.
- The one second time limit may be extended if used repeatedly and quickly
- Objects in superposition with the user at the end of the dash will be telefragged
- The user gains a short period of invulnerability to physical attacks for a shot time after usage
- Dark Arts may only be used five seconds after the previous dash has ended
Dark arts is a variation of Teleportation
- The user can still be detected and hurt by non-physical powers
- If the user attempts a physical attack during the one-second period, the dash will be activated prematurely
- Tainted Judas (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance)
- Other characters (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance) (only upon gaining power)