The power to inherit the powers and/or abillities of both parents. Sub-power of Power Inheritance. Combination of Father Inheritance and Mother Inheritance.
- 1 Capabilities
- 2 Applications
- 3 Associations
- 4 Limitations
- 5 Known Users
- 6 Gallery
The user inherits or is able to copy the powers and/or abilities of both parents.
- Ability Mastering
- Genetic Memory
- Genetic Traits
- Power Replication
- Power Inheritance
- Father Inheritance
- Mother Inheritance
- Only works if your powers are passed down by both of your parents.
- May be limited to the powers from a single parent, but can gain the powers from the other parent later on in life.
- Power can be replicated by DNA Replication.
- Powers could skip a generation or two before manifesting later down the line.
- Certain powers may not b…
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.