This tier system will be provided to give an overall idea of the threat the being overall represents in combat. Threat levels are also the designations given by the International Jewel Registry officials to rank Jewel powers by strength and scope of destruction.
- Chicken - Any threat that poses significant harm to a single person or small group of persons or a localized area.
- Chihuahua - Peak human threats or higher that poses significant harm to many people in a city block
- Wolf - Any threat to a large number of people in multiple city blocks
- Tiger - Threat to a small town
- Mammoth - Danger to areas as large as the Saitama prefecture
- Dragon - Any threat that poses a danger to an unknown degree in a large city
- Behemoth - Any threat that can cause enough damage to destroy a large group of cities.
- Juggernaut - Threat to multiple countries
- Titan - Any threat that wields the capacity to be a significant threat to a part of a continent
- Demon Lord - Threat to a continent
- God - Threat to the planet itself
- Nova - Solar System level threat
- Hypernova - Galactic threat
- Big Bang - Threat to multiple galaxies and potentially the entire universe
- Cosmos - Universal to lower multiversal threat
- Quantum - Multiversal threat
- Meta - Metaversal threat, or anything above multiversal but under omniversal
- Omni - Omniversal or fully omnipotent beings
Note that this is threat level, not solely busting/destructive capacity. So this being said although the destructive capacity of a being is very important when classifying their threat level, it is not the only factor taken into account.
"-" at the end of a class means the being is considerably weaker than most beings of the class they are categorized in.
"+" at the end of a class means the being is much stronger than most beings of the class they are categorized in, or that he could potentially be categorized in a higher class.
- Originally based from Top-Strongest Wiki's danger levels.