Hi, welcome to Superpower Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Spell Casting page!
Hello there. I would like your help with something. You see, I am making a fanfiction writer, and I am trying to make up a story that has seven kinds of gems, each with their own power over reality. So far, I have...
A Space Gem,
A Time Gem,
A Matter Gem,
An Energy/Forces Gem,
A Life/Sould Gem,
And a Mind Gem.
I am still looking for one more idea for a power for the last gem. Any suggestions? I already have recieved the suggestions of Death and Void, so don't suggest those, please. Storycutter999 (talk) 22:17, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
- You could try Nature Gem or Yin-Yang Gem (they stand for power of balance). --Charmed-Jay (talk) 22:43, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes. --Charmed-Jay (talk) 08:05, February 11, 2014 (UTC)
Just a reminder: you change powers name, it's your job to change the links to that page.
Light Healing/Galleries in General
- Ask away, but I'm not sure if I can answer anything. --Charmed-Jay (talk) 17:15, February 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Maybe one second later, but close enough. Charmed-Jay (talk) 05
- 20, March 27, 2015 (UTC)
I've noticed with your edits in the Homo Magi Physilogy page that you just put new example at the bottom when there is an alphabetical ordering in place. Please when you add new users check if the list is alphabetised and abide by that order. Thank you. Evil-Tree (talk) 15:17, October 25, 2015 (UTC)
If you change something which is part of a group (Force-Field Wall Generation being part of Wall Generation, which is part of Constructs Creation), it's your job to change that part in every one of that group. Meaning that if you change F-FWG, your job is to check every CC page, Variation, etc. and change them. --Kuopiofi (talk) 12:30, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, I got occupied and forgot. Charmed-Jay (talk) 17:04, March 27, 2016 (UTC)