Hi, welcome to Superpower Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Energy Manipulation page.
I've been rolling through some of the pages and you seem to be the one doing good work, I'll have to run it by D. Collins and he thinks he owns the place and has locked almost every page but i think we need to set up a standard set of subheadings that need to be put on every page.
a standard page setup would have:
- Info box (with input to be determined)
- Overview (without going into detail or a heading)
- Capablities (a detailed description of entailed skills)
- Applications (specific ways those skills may be used)
- Defeats/Defeatist (what this skill beats and what wins against this skill)
- Known Users (I don't like the name but its already on a lot of pages)
other items may include:
- a gallery
- attached or combinable skills
- Benefits, Limitations, Weaknesses, or Strengths
- Similar skills
- Skills in the same genre
- (your ideas?)
P.S. Im leaving this message on the talk pages of the top 5 editors. --Kaidb 01:08, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey dude, whats up with the extra categories on pages. Life-Force Manipulation, is understandably a Manipulation, it's written right there in the name, but how is Ki an Element? I'm confused why you keep adding these extra ones. Please send a message to my talk box so I don't think your just ignoring me. Lets figure out a compromise so i know how to categorize the rest of the pages.
Thanks for your help --Kaidb 21:40, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
I think it's already a page Cosmic Manipulation if your thinking of something different could you describe, so that they don't sound the same.
I think the page labled Vitality Absorption is the one that fits the bill it is rogues power but i renamed it Life-Force Absorption to generalize any type of energy theft. The word Aura doesn't fit the bill for your description, because "Aura" means a sense feeling or connection, and to absorb a connection would be silly.
Hey Raven could you go to the top ten page and vote on somebody to adopt the wiki, I think we need two people, your on the list. Thanks for all your help. VOTE HERE!
From Supernatural Beauty to Subliminal Seduction
Sorry that I deleted that rather lengthy addition of yours from Associations without explaining the reasoning, but for my defense I must say that I was going to work so I didn't have the time.
Now, that was rather well-written and thought part, but not really one for this page. However, I'd like to point you towards Subliminal Seduction which not only has need for some love and editing, but would be much appropriate place for your text. --Kuopiofi 09:50, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
Take a good look at the page and fix it to resemble the other pages. And please do start editing using the Source (Edit, button on top), every link needs to be redone as it is right now. --Kuopiofi (talk) 05:04, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
Use it. I'm not oracle with ability to know who writes.
Hello there. I would like your help with something. You see, I am making a fanfiction writer, and I am trying to make up a story that has seven kinds of gems, each with their own power over reality. So far, I have...
A Space Gem,
A Time Gem,
A Matter Gem,
An Energy/Forces Gem,
A Life/Sould Gem,
And a Mind Gem.
I am still looking for one more idea for a power for the last gem. Any suggestions? I already have recieved the suggestions of Death and Void, so don't suggest those, please. Storycutter999 (talk) 22:16, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
Uh, any other ideas?
Life/Death Energy Manipulation
Sorry, but I deleted those pages. I didn't see the difference between them and Life-Force Manipulation/Death-Force Manipulation, which are essentially the same thing. Also figured if I deleted yours, the other would have to go too
About your edit in Fire Transformation, I had to find out who Ember was with a Bind search and every article I found didn't mention her powers and I can't find anything about her myself. Tell me: does she have the power to make other people turn into beings with bodies made up of fire, or is she just made of fire herself? Because if it's the former, then she should be included under Fire Mimicry; not Fire Transformation.
If you confused, then let me explain:
- Fire Mimicry: User either turns into or has a corporeal form made of fire.
- Fire Transformation: User turns other people into beings made up of fire.
I know it's dumb; but was trying to emulate this Wiki's naming scheme.
Anyway, please respond.
When you add a pic, add both the user and series.
When you add to Users, series should be in italics. Second warning.
13b. Give the pic real, descriptive name, no random string of numbers/letters or image, file, etc.
See Page Creation and Details for what it's supposed to look like.
Please stop creating new categories.
From the rules of the wikia-
16. Don't go creating Categories on a whim, we already have way too many of them.
13. When you add new pictures, try to find ones that aren't thumbnail-sized: if possible at least 300px wide ones. Third warning. Two more and you're getting little timeout. --Kuopiofi (talk) 05:31, January 27, 2017 (UTC)
13. When you add new pictures, try to find ones that aren't thumbnail-sized: if possible at least 300px wide ones. Fourth warning. One more and you're getting little timeout. --Kuopiofi (talk) 05:57, February 26, 2017 (UTC)
Stop adding extra spaces.
Stop adding extra spaces when editing pages. the spacing is already correct as is.
Don't use italics in Gallery. Second warning.
Nah, don't worry about it. Homo Superiors doesn't have to be born with abilities, they can also have powers through genetic engineering or other possible causes. ChocolateElemental (talk) 00:38, March 18, 2017 (UTC)
When you add to Users, series should be in italics.
Didn't notice you messed fifth time when I posted that previous note, so it's timeout for you. 1 day as it's your first one.
Don't mess with Galleries.
13b. Give the pic real, descriptive name, no random string of numbers/letters or image, file, etc. This is for making the pic easier to find, so name of the User, power, etc. is ideal. --Kuopiofi (talk) 05:10, April 8, 2017 (UTC)
Craftsmanship Magic Possible Changes.
Hey I saw you made a pretty cool power and I was curious about the possible changes to it as at the moment it looks almost exactly the same as Enhanced Crafting.
Alright, First there could be the possiblity that this Magic focuses in on more Mystical Weapons rather than Scientific Weaponry.
Here is a few ideas of what could be put in the Applications:
This however isn't the only stuff I have in mind, There could also be possible magics that go in conjunction with this one.
There is also the fact that this is Magic focused around crafts so users could possibly achieve abilities such as these with great skill:
Of course these are just ideas and you can pay them no heed if you don't like them or you can even change them if you want, just letting you know of the possible capabilities ^^ Leave a message on my Talk Page and I'll get to it as soon as possible if you wish to discuss this with me CrabHermit (talk) 23:37, April 21, 2017 (UTC)
No problem at all, I just felt like the power had a lot of potential and wanted to lend a helping hand, feel free to change anything you want if I missed anything. CrabHermit (talk) 00:12, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
Ok here are a few ideas,
First of all FairyTale Magic just shoulds weird so it would probably be better to change it's name to Fairy Tale Magic or Fiction Magic.
Second, I think the concept could use improvement like are you focused down on strictly Fairy Tales or Fiction or could you expand it to all kinds of stories?
Link, not text.
The "Animation Magic" page you made was deleted, due to the concept being already covered by Life Magic.
Here is the content of your page, you may integrate contributive parts of it into the Life Magic page if you want to.
- Living Magic
- Animation Magic
The users of this power can utilize powerful spells which can bring anything the user see fits to life, such as a statues, toys, even such as furniture and rubble.
- Absolute Life Inducement
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Life Inducement
- Life Infusion
- Spell Casting
- Death Magic/Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- May not be able to use this magic on the target that is already alive.
- This power alone doesn't give user any control over the beings.
- Rat Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures); "Motion to the Motionless"
Say, is Superman really a user of Overexertion Immunity? Sure, he is strong, but he can tire himself when pushing his heat vision to the limit or using The New 52 Solar Flare move. CrystalStorm51 (talk) 23:14, September 1, 2017 (UTC)
Add to Gallery = make sure they are in Users too.
13. When you add new pictures, try to find ones that aren't thumbnail-sized: if possible at least 300px wide ones.
- 13b. Give the pic real, descriptive name, no random string of numbers/letters or image, file, etc. This is for making the pic easier to find, so name of the User, power, etc. is ideal. --Kuopiofi (talk) 20:34, January 31, 2018 (UTC)
13. When you add new pictures, try to find ones that aren't thumbnail-sized: if possible at least 300px wide ones. This time over this will give you little timeout. --Kuopiofi (talk) 21:27, January 31, 2018 (UTC)
Alphabetical order. Fourth warning. Two more and you're taking little timeout.
13b. Give the pic real, descriptive name, no random string of numbers/letters or image, file, etc. This is for making the pic easier to find, so name of the User, power, etc. is ideal. Second warning. --Kuopiofi (talk) 21:56, February 19, 2018 (UTC)
13. When you add new pictures, try to find ones that aren't thumbnail-sized: if possible at least 300px wide ones. Consider this last warning over this, in the future every time will get you timeout for a day. --Kuopiofi (talk) 06:04, March 9, 2018 (UTC)
Don't create new categories....
Don't create new categories, we already have plenty.
Wikia Rules- 16. Don't go creating frivolous/pointless Categories on a whim, we already have way too many of them.
13. When you add new pictures, try to find ones that aren't thumbnail-sized: if possible at least 300px wide ones. You were warned over this, take a day to think about it. --Kuopiofi (talk) 05:04, March 27, 2018 (UTC)
13b. Give the pic real, descriptive name, no random string of numbers/letters or image, file, etc. This is for making the pic easier to find, so name of the User, power, etc. is ideal. Third warning. Two more and you're taking little timeout.
in next time please add them here
not in Nymph Physiology