- Vacuum Projection
The user can release/use vacuum to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used in melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Vacuum Bolts: Project vacuum that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Vacuum Blasts: Release blasts of vacuum in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release vacuum blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of vacuum.
- Omnidirectional Vacuum Waves: Send out a wave of vacuum in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of vacuum that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release vacuum blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release vacuum blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Vacuum Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of vacuum.
- Vacuum Beam Emission: Release beams of vacuum.
- Vacuum Blast: Release vacuum over a specific target area.
- Vacuum Bolt Projection: Release many low powered projectiles of vacuum.
- Vacuum Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of vacuum.
- Vacuum Breath: Discharge vacuum blasts from mouth.
- Vacuum Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Vacuum Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with vacuum.
- Vacuum Pillar Projection: Project vacuum pillars.
- Vacuum Spike Projection: Project vacuum spikes.
- Vacuum Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of vacuum.
- Vacuum Wave Emission: Send out a wave of vacuum that repels everything.
- Vacuum Vision: Send out a blast of vacuum from one's eyes.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of vacuum.
- Zap: A tiny short release of vacuum to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require source of vacuum to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users may need to be adapted to a vacuum to prevent backfire.
- Koshirō Chikuma (Basilisk)
- Kōji (Code:Breaker)
- Erza Knightwalker (Fairy Tail)
- Danzō Shimura (Naruto)
- Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
- Ryū Kumon (Ranma 1/2)
- Raijūta Isurugi (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Katō Danzō (TYPE-MOON: Fate/Grand Order)
- Randō (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.