- Vacuity Creation/Generation
- Vacuum Generation
The user can create vacuums, regions of space devoid of matter and energy.
By turning a region into a vacuum, they can suffocate and crush targets with increased ambient pressure. As matter outside of the vacuum will flow into the empty space to create equilibrium, this will create suction capable of tearing matter.
The higher the quality of the vacuum, the less matter and energy remains within. Photons, gravitons, dark energy, and other aspects of quantum vacuum, would remain in vacuums due to imperfections; only a perfect vacuum would be completely devoid of any particles, having a complete state of zero-energy.
- Air Absorption: by creating a vacuum, air from outside would rush into the empty region.
- Flaying Wind: creating vacuums to causing air to rush inwards, shredding anything caught within its range.
- Implosion Inducement: create vacuums to suck in surrounding air and dust to create powerful implosions.
- Razor Wind: splitting the air to create vacuums blades, capable of slicing through diamonds.
- Repulsion Field: creating vacuums causes air to be repulsed outwards.
- Vacuum Blast
- Air Manipulation
- Cosmic Space Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Vacuum Attacks
- Vacuum Effect
- Vacuum Manipulation
- Zero-Point Energy Manipulation
- User may not be immune to created vacuums.
- May be overwhelmed by Air Generation.
- Koshirō Chikuma (Basilisk)
- Leon Elliot (Black Cat)
- Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)
- Kōji (Code:Breaker)
- Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man)
- Havoc (Darker than Black)
- Raijūta Isurugi (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Daigouin Jaki (Sakigake Otokojuku)
- Heracles (Toriko)