- Vacuity Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Vacuum Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize vacuum, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May not be able to create vacuums, being limited to magically manipulating already existing source.
- Magic always has a price.
- May need medium for using vacuum.
- Destruction/loss of vacuum may mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
- Loss of control may lead to dangerous vacuum force.
- Air Magic may take control from user.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.