- Vacuity Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Vacuum Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into vacuum. User's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of vacuum, in which case it contains all of their organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a vacuous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't vacuum-proofed they can pass through it.
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Vacuum Creation/Vacuum Effect
- Air Mimicry
- Air Manipulation
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing the vacuum to fill the wounds.
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Nothingness Physiology
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Spatial Mimicry
- Size Manipulation
- Vacuum Manipulation
- May not be able to return into solid form.
- May be affected by air/pressure.