- Atmospheric Pressure Being/Force Symbiosis
- Kenokinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting vacuum-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of vacuum elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of atmospheric pressure or even entities comprised of vacuous power. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful vacuum-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- The vacuum entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Vacuous force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Vacuum power may be dangerous, leading to unintentionally deadly effects.
- Air Manipulation/Vacuum Immunity could defeat user.
- Kaname Tōsen (Bleach)
- Zoe Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)
- Shizuku Murasaki (Hunter x Hunter)
- Jotaro Kujo (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Star Platinum
- Tama (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via Stray Cat
- Lang Rangler (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Jumpin' Jack Flash
- Thetis (Mega Man ZX Advent); via Model L
- Katō Danzō (TYPE-MOON: Fate/Grand Order); via Mechanical Illusionary Art – Bull Swallowing
- Tristan (TYPE-MOON: Fate/Grand Order); via Failnaught
- D (Vampire Hunter D)