- "When your kind first huddled around the fire... I was the thing in the dark."
- ― The Alpha Vampire to Sam and Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- Homo/Hominēs Lamia/Succo Dominus Physiology (Humans Only)
- King/Queen of Vampires
- Vampire Lordship
- Lord/Lady of Vampires
- Master/Mistress of Vampires
The user either is or can transform into a Vampire Lord, the most powerful form of vampire. Unlike lesser vampires, the vampire lord possesses inherent skill in dark magic and may command legions of undead minions/vampires.
Also, vampire lords are known to have a certain resistance to sunlight for prolonged periods of time and have the fewest weaknesses; on top of that, even if they die, they are powerful enough to be reborn after a specific time period has past. This is because of a supernatural tether binding them to the physical plane as long as its not separated in certain possible ways. Furthermore, depending on the user, they may have a demonic nature, thus granting them access to the most unholy of powers.
- Authority over servants and lesser vampires.
- Bat Manipulation - Control bats.
- Bat Swarming - Can turn into a swarm of bats.
- Daytime Walking
- Supernatural Condition
- Supernatural Agility
- Supernatural Beauty
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Supernatural Regeneration - Regenerative abilities are heightened severely.
- Supernatural Senses - Users can track, sense and locate most anything a world away.
- Supernatural Speed
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strength
- Immortality - Live forever.
- Vampire Physiology - Obviously, the user is the most powerful of vampires.
- Vampire Manipulation - Vampire Lords have a superiority over ordinary vampires.
- Weakness Resistance
- Alpha Physiology - Being the most powerful of vampires.
- Animal Morphing - Vampire Lords have the ability to transform into various animals.
- Dark Lord - The user is among the most powerful lords of darkness
- Daytime Walking - Vampire Lords are able to withstand daylight for certain amounts of time
- Blood Transcendency - Gain infinite power from the Blood.
- Demonic Force Manipulation - Might gain control over demonic forces
- Infinite Resurrection - Even if the user dies, they can still return.
- Invulnerability - Be impervious to many forms of damage.
- Mystic Vampire Physiology: - Some Vampire lords capable to use magic.
- Dark Arts - Like all other Dark Lords, the user is skilled in dark magic
- Shadow Generation - Some Vampires Lords can call shadows, cloaking an area in darkness.
- Superior Vampire Physiology - Some Vampire lords possess superpowers normal vampires not have in usually.
- Telepathy - Users can speak to other vampires, or others in the dark or without being seen, or manipulate lesser beings to forget their encounters
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- Dark Lord
- True Vampire Physiology
- Undead Lord Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Still posses all of the natural vampire weaknesses but to a lesser degree.
- Supernatural Hunter are match against even the strongest of vampires.
- Though the user can walk in daylight, they need to wear heavy clothing, as the sunlight hinders their regenerative ability.
- May be vulnerable to those with Werebeast Lord Physiology assuming Vampires and Were's are natural enemies.