The power to possess the traits of a Vampire Lord. Variation of Vampire Physiology.
- King of Vampires
- Vampire Lordship
- Queen of Vampires
- Lord of Vampires
- Lady of Vampires
- Master of Vampires
- Mistress of Vampires
The user either is or can transform into a Vampire Lord, the most powerful form of vampire. Unlike lesser vampires, the vampire lord possesses inherent skill in dark magic and can command legions of undead minions/vampires.
Also, vampire lords are known to have a certain resistance to sunlight for prolonged periods of time and have the fewest weaknesses; on top of that, even if they die, they are powerful enough to be reborn after a specific time period has passed. Furthermore, vampire lords are demonic in origin, thus granting them access to the most unholy of powers.
- Dark Arts - Like all other Dark Lords, the user is skilled in dark magic
- Dark Lord - The user is among the most powerful lords of darkness
- Daytime Walking - Vampire Lords are able to withstand daylight for certain amounts of time
- Death Transcendency - Gain all the powers of death
- Demonic Force Manipulation - Might gain control over demonic forces
- Immortality - Live forever
- Infinite Resurrection - Even if the user dies, he/she can still return to life
- Invulnerability - Be impervious to many forms of damage
- Vampire Physiology - Obviously, the user is the most powerful of vampires
- Disease Immunity
- Poison immunity
- Dark Lord
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- Alpha Vaewolf Physiology - When combined with Werebeast Lord Physiology
- they still posses all of the natural vampire weaknesses but to a lesser degree and they do have a minor weakness to fire and silver being that vampire lords are demonic in origin.
- Though the user can walk in daylight, it is recommended that he/she wear heavy clothing, as the sunlight henders their regenerative ability.
- May be vulnerable to those with Werebeast Lord Physiology assuming Vampires and Were's are natural enemies.
- Akasha (Queen of the Damned)