- "Bleurgh! His blood...It's Alien! He may look human but the taste of him is Unspeakable... Foul!!"
- ― The Cruifer on Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman (JLA # 95)
The ability to possess blood that is toxic to vampiric entities. Variation of Offensive Immunity and Poisonous Blood.
- Deep Blood (A Certain Magical Index)
The user possesses blood that is toxic to vampiric entities that renders them immune to vampirism and can affect or kill any vampiric being that comes in contact with their blood.
- Psychic Vampires can work around the user's immunity as they do not require blood to fuel their powers.
- Transcendent Vampires may be more resistant than the normal vampire.
- User's blood must make contact with a vampire for the effects to occur.
Xenomorphs (Aliens/Vampirella) have acidic blood, which a Nosferatu learns the hard way.
Himegami Aisa's (A Certain Magical Index) power, Deep Blood, makes her blood fatally toxic to vampires.
As one of the chiropteran Queens, Saya Otonashi's (Blood+) blood is fatally toxic towards any chiropterans sired by her sister Diva, causing their blood and bodies to crystallize on contact.
Autsuo Uchida/Silver's (DC Comics) blood is incredibly lethal towards vampires as a result of constantly drinking holy water.
Karolina Dean's (Marvel Comics) blood contains the properties of solar energy, making it toxic to vampires.
Elsa Bloodstone (Marvel Comics) has demonstrated immunity to vampire bites because her blood will destroy any vampire that consumes it.
D'Vorah's (Mortal Kombat series) blood is highly toxic, as the blood absorbing
Skarlet discovers the hard way.