- Humanus Nocturinia Generation (Marvel Comics)
- The Embrace (Vampire RPG)
- Vampire Generation
- Vampiric Siring
- Vampiric Transformation
The user can transform other beings into vampires. Usually, humans are most common in the transformation, but other beings can also become vampires as well.
- Requires a certain action to function, ranging from a bite/blood-sucking to a specific ritual like removing all of the blood in the candidate and replacing it with the vampire's blood.
- Users of Conversion Negation can undo the effects
- Users of Conversion Immunity and Vampirism Immunity cannot be transformed.
- Weak against Vampire Manipulation.
- V-virus (Battle Angel Alita)
- Crimson Stone (Castlevania)
- Crimson Curse (Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court)
- Porphyric Hemophilia (The Elder Scrolls series)
- Sanguinare Vampiris (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Noxiphilic Sanguivoria (The Elder Scrolls Online)
- Stone Masks (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- The Darkhold (Marvel Comics)
- Shadow Plague (Plague Inc.)
- Corvinus Strain (Underworld)
- Skal Plague (Vampyr)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.