- Fog/Mist/Nephokinetic/Steam Attacks
The user can release/use vapor to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Vapor Bolts: Project vapor that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Vapor Blasts: Release blasts of vapor in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release vapor blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of vapor.
- Omnidirectional Vapor Waves: Send out a wave of vapor in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit vapor from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of vapor that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release vapor blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release smoke blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of vapor.
- Vapor Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of vapor.
- Vapor Beam Emission: Release beams of vapor.
- Vapor Blast: Release vapor over a specific target area.
- Vapor Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of vapor.
- Vapor Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of vapor.
- Vapor Breath: Discharge vapor from the mouth.
- Vapor Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Vapor Cutting: Use vapor smoke to cut opponents.
- Vapor Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with vapor.
- Vapor Pillar Projection: Project vapor pillars.
- Vapor Spike Projection: Project vapor spikes.
- Vapor Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of vapor.
- Vapor Wave Emission: Send out a wave of vapor that repels everything.
- Zap: A tiny short release of vapor to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Air Attacks
- Cloud Mimicry
- Elemental Attacks
- Gas Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Attacks
- Users may require outside source of vapor to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be an involuntary reaction or released in a constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Enya/Enyaba/N-Yah Gail the Hag (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Justice
- Domenico Pucci/Wes Bluemarine (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report
- Cloud 9 (Marvel Comics)
- Han/Kokuo (Naruto)
- Mei Terumi (Naruto)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)
- Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece)
- Nami (One Piece); via Clima-Tact
- Pokemon that can use Mist Ball (Pokémon)
- Volcanion (Pokémon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.