The power to create a wide variety of tools, objects, weapons, armor, animals, and even appendages out of vapor. Sub-power of Vapor Manipulation. Variation of Aerokinetic Constructs and Hydrokinetic Constructs.
- Fog/Foggy Constructs
- Mist Constructs
Users can turn vapor into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating virtually anything they need or desire.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the vapor(s) for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Aerokinetic Constructs
- Cloud Manipulation
- Elemental Constructs
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Typhokinetic Constructs
- Vapor Manipulation
- May be unable to create vapor, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the user becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Air Nomads (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Zeus (Disney’s Hercules)
- Enya/Enyaba/N-Yah Gail the Hag (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Justice
- Domenico Pucci/Wes Bluemarine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report
- Weather Vane (Loonatics Unleashed)
- Cloud 9 (Marvel Comics)
- Kagari (Naruto)
- Mubi (Naruto)
- Oboro (Naruto)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)
- Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece)
- Pearl (Steven Universe)