- Vapor Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into vapor. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of vapor, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Thermal Resistance
- Vapor Generation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Steam Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- May be affected by wind.
- May not be able to change back in original form.
- Kyle Nimbus/The Mist (Arrowverse/The Flash)
- The Mist Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Puff (DC Animated Universe/Static Shock)
- Carole Donahue/Vapor (DC Comics)
- The Mist (DC Comics)
- Vapor Man (Hanna-Barbera/Birdman and the Galaxy Trio)
- Vincente (Marvel Comics)
- Ann Darnell/Vapor (Marvel Comics)
- Amelia Voght (Marvel Comics)
- Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony series)