The power to gain powers by hosting vapor-based beings/forces in one’s body. Variation of Elemental Symbiosis.
- Fog/Mist/Vapor Being/Force Symbiosis
- Nephokinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting vacuum-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of vapor elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of mist or even entities comprised of fog. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful vapor-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Air Manipulation
- Cloud Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Steam Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- The vapor entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Misty force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., vapor being weak against air.
- Air Absorption/Dehydration could defeat user.
- Shinji Hirako (Bleach)
- Abaddon, the Lord of Avernus (Dota 2)
- Jupiter Adepts (Golden Sun)
- Enya the Hag (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Justice
- Wes Bluemarine/Weather Report (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report
- Yorick, Shepherd of Souls (League of Legends)
- Yoshiro Hachiman/Decay (Marvel Comics)
- Isobu Hosts (Naruto)
- Kokuō Hosts (Naruto)
- Zria Gargarik (Shaman King); via Vodyanoy
- Wukong Hosts (Warframe)