- Direction Manipulation
- Geometric Vector Control
- Redirection Manipulation
- Refraction Manipulation
- Spatial Vector Transformation
The user can change the magnitude and the direction properties (vector) of an object to achieve a desired result.
Vectors are properties existing as either one of two types: position (location) and momentum (velocity). Position is distance (or coordinate) and direction in relation to something (orientation); momentum is speed and direction of motion (trajectory). The manipulation of momentum results in changes in motion; the control of position allows for alteration of location. Even if the magnitude of a vector was zero, it would still count as one due to it also having a direction.
All forms of matter can be described as either having or being vectors, and by exploiting this fact, a user of this power can theoretically create an "absolute defense" that prevents any harmful vectors from bypassing its boundary (possibly doing so by reversing the direction of kinetic vectors or displacing position vectors as to send the associated object to alternate regions in space).
- Acceleration by increasing the magnitude and the direction of force vectors.
- Attack Reversal by reflecting the vectors of any attack or opposing force.
- Deflection by inverting/reversing the direction of momentum vectors.
- Inertia Negation by nullifying all vectors that are related to inertia.
- Motion Reversal: by reversing the direction of vectors in movement.
- Vector Creation: by creating any kind of vector to be used.
- Directional Manipulation by manipulating the directional properties of vectors.
- Flight by decreasing the magnitude of gravitational vectors or by using wind vectors as self-propulsion.
- Inertia Manipulation by controlling the vectors of inertia/resistance.
- Location Manipulation by manipulating positional vectors.
- Magnitude Manipulation by manipulating the magnitude properties of vectors.
- Momentum Manipulation by manipulating the magnitude and direction of momentum vectors.
- Personal Vector by manipulate all vectors relating to oneself.
- Sound Manipulation by manipulating the magnitude of molecular vibrations.
- Tactile Telekinesis by manipulating the vectors of oneself.
- Vector Shield by using the surrounding vectors as a shield.
- Velocity Manipulation by altering the speed and direction of kinetic vectors.
- Vibration Emission by increasing the vibration rate of subatomic vectors.
- Air Manipulation by manipulating the vectors of air molecules.
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation by controlling the magnitude and direction of centrifugal forces.
- Rotational Energy Manipulation by controlling angular momentum/rotation vectors.
- Centripetal Force Manipulation by controlling the vectors of centripetal force.
- Orbital Force Manipulation by controlling the vectors of orbital force and motion.
- Gravity Manipulation by manipulating weight (gravitational force/pull) vectors.
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation by manipulating the kinetic properties of vectors.
- Reflection Manipulation by controlling the directional vectors of reflection.
- Invisibility by manipulating light and water reflections.
- Telekinetic Regeneration by continue the normal flow of blood despite injuries and closing open wounds.
- Vector Defiance by defying vectors and how they combine.
- Absolute Constant Velocity by manipulating velocity vectors into maintaining their state.
- Absolute Defense by preventing vectors from being able to access the space surrounding the user.
- Bio-Energy Manipulation by manipulating the energy carried by the bio-electric vectors of an organism.
- Quantum Manipulation by manipulating quantum state vectors and the rules that define their behavior.
- Absolute Force Manipulation by manipulating every force vectors.
- Information Manipulation by manipulating vectorial information.
- Particle Manipulation by manipulating the vectors of subatomic particles.
- Probability Manipulation by actualizing a possibility in relation to the state of vectors
- Space-Time Distortion/Rift by using vectors to distort the space-time continuum.
- Teleportation by instantaneously rearranging a physical system by modifying related position vectors.
- Distortion Manipulation
- Flow Manipulation
- Instant Change
- Motion Manipulation
- Omni Distortion
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Remote Motion Manipulation
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May only be able to affect vectors related to physical objects.
- May only be able to affect one of the two quantities of a vector (direction or magnitude), while leaving the other virtually unaffected.
- If the user is required to perform calculations to use this ability, Enhanced Intelligence may be needed.
- If the user lacks Enhanced Endurance, their performance of calculations to use this ability may cause them to suffer from exhaustion and other negative side effects.
- May only be able to manipulate a certain number of vectors at a time; distraction may put user at risk.
- May be vulnerable to any harmful effect that is unrelated to vectors.
- If the ability is used to form an automatic reflection field, the opponent can take advantage of it by reversing their attack at the exact moment of contact with the field's area of effect, which tricks it into drawing the attack towards the user and thus allowing it to harm them.
- If user does not possess Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence, they will become vulnerable to Deoxygenation.