- Redirectional Shield
- Regokinetic Shield
- Vector Protection
The user emits and manipulates a shield/aura that can function from simply redirecting simple vectors of physics to controlling quantum vectors around the user to provide protection. Applications would include all those of Vector Manipulation but also passively or actively aid in user survivability i.e., increased speed, redirecting attacks, redirecting vectors of light to make the user invisible or distorting an area around the user.
- Absolute Defense - by highly intelligent and powerful users.
- Aversion Field
- Enhanced Speed
- Regokinetic Combat
- Quantum Manipulation - by manipulating vectors of quantum probabilities for very advanced users.
- Distortion Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Personal Vector
- Physics Manipulation
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- May have limited range or function in certain aspects of vectors.
- Might require Enhanced intelligence for calculations.
- If the user reflects vectors the opponent can negate this by simply inverting the orientation of their attack.
- The user might have limitations on the types of things this applies to like only energy or only matter.
- Things that do not require vectors may still harm the user.
- Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun/A Certain Scientific Accelerator)
- Yahaba (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Mitsuba Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: JoJolion); via Awaking III Leaves
- Simon Utrecht/Vector (Marvel Comics)
- Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater)