The power to take on the traits of vegetable fairies. Variation of Fairy Physiology
- Greenman Physiology
- Vegetable Fairy Body/Form/Mimicry
The user has all the appearance and looks just like fairies but also with/without human traits. They are able to do things enchantingly just like the typical fairies in relation to vegetable plants.
- Botanical Communication
- Plant Growth - makes vegetable crops grow rapidly.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - make vegetables a counterpart power or a weapon itself (Enhanced Weapon) to those who uses Gluttony Inducement.
- Health Projection - to be able to project great nutrients to others making them stronger, more active, giving them more stamina, agility and enhanced skills. Can be related to Health Manipulation.
- Human Communication - as fairies, they are also able to communicate to humans for allegiance and companion purposes.
- Health Inducement - make others become more healthy than ever and also allowing them to eat as much vegetables more than any food.
- Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation
- Fruit/Vegetable Mimicry
- They still or they might still need to have the help of others like humans or other more able to fight and engage on unusual battles.
- They can/may affect the users of Gluttony Inducement by amplifying their powers or weaken them.
- May or may not affect the users of Hunger Inducement.
- Can only manipulate plants that belongs to the vegetable kinds.
- Carrot Fairy (Wansapanataym: Episode 101 - Kids VS. Zombies)
- Cabbage Fairy (Wansapanataym: Episode 101 - Kids VS. Zombies)
- Tomato Fairy (Wansapanataym: Episode 101 - Kids VS. Zombies)
- Vegetable Fairies of the Series (Yasai no Yousei: N.Y. Salad)
- Plant Gremlin (Gremlins 2: The New Batch)
- Jack o' Lantern (The Secret World)
- Amy Brown (Bubble Rider VIII)
- Kuu-chan (Sekirei)