The power to generate destructive vibration waves. Sub-power of Vibration Manipulation.
- Blast Wave (Lab Rats)
- Seismic Burst/Wave Emission/Generation/Projection
- Seismic Energy Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Shockwave Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Terric (The Lorien Legacies)
- Tremor Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Vibration Burst/Generation/Projection/Waves
- Energy Shockwaves/Force
The user can generate vibration waves that can push targets over, propel them away, shatter them, even cause earthquakes by shaking the ground or dislodging underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.
- Atmospheric Pounding
- Burrowing by vibrating fast enough to move through soil, displacing minerals.
- Burst by emitting vibrations.
- Concussive Force
- Death Inducement
- Disintegration by shaking matter to pieces.
- Earthquake Generation
- Energetic Pressure
- Ground Pound
- Internal Rupturing
- Pressure Strike
- Sharpness Manipulation by vibrating objects.
- Shockwave Generation
- Air Manipulation
- Blast Attacks
- Earth Manipulation
- Enhanced Strength
- Explosion Inducement
- Jolt Inducement
- Molecular Oscillation
- Sonic Boom Generation
- Sound Wave Generation
- Sound Manipulation
- Vibration Attacks
- Vibration Manipulation
- Vibration Weaponry
- Seismic Energy Immunity
- Vibration Absorption
- Vibrations need a medium to travel through, whether gas, liquid or solid matter.
- Bracelets of Submission (DC Extended Universe)
- POW Block (Super Mario Bros)
- SCP-339 - Be Silent, Be Still (SCP Foundation)
- Banrai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003)
- Gura Gura no Mi (One Piece)
- Ascalon (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Anti-Metal (Marvel Comics)
- Trident of Neptune (Marvel Comics)