- "The iron sand vibrates, making it sorta like a chainsaw. Fair warning, it might hurt a bit if it touches you!"
- ― Misaka Mikoto, A Certain Magical Index
- High-Frequency Weaponry
- Vibrating Weapons
- Weapons of Vibration
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over vibrational kinetic energy, which grants the user a wide variety of vibration-based abilities, including several related to sound, and may cross into other realms of kinetic energy to a limited degree. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of vibration-based ability they possess.
- Sonic Weaponry
- Vibration Artillery
- Vibration Blade Construction
- Vibration Bomb Generation
- Vibration Bullet Projection
- Vibration Polearm Construction
- Vibration Whip Generation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Molecular Weakening
- Power Weaponry
- Scientific Weaponry
- Sound Manipulation
- Vibration Attacks
- Vibration Manipulation
- Vibrokinetic Constructs
- May only be able to absorb power at a certain frequency.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Counter Vibration/Impact Immunity
Known Vibration Weapons
- Hypershock Hammer (The Incredibles)