The power to manipulate video games. Variation of Game Manipulation.
- Video Game Mastery
User can manipulate any kinds of video games, including the coding and content of the video games, the physical copies themselves, including consoles and accessories.
- Hacking Intuition
- Interaction Manipulation
- Video Game Constructs
- Video Game Creation
- Video Game Materialization
- User's personal knowledge and experience may limit the use of the power.
- Could be limited to what kind of video game or what kind of console they are/have.
- R.O.B. (Angry Video Game Nerd)
- Glitch Gremlin (Angry Video Game Nerd)
- Alien (Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie)
- Kevin Keene/Captain N (Captain N: The Game Master)
- Chad Belmont/Captain S (Captain S: Video Defender)
- Nigel Edmund Silverman/Nes (Captain S: Video Defender)
- Game Genie (Captain S: Video Defender)
- Maldark (Level Up)
- Gamer (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Ropuremon (Digimon)