- "The last level is in the Real World...."
- ― Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
- "All the games came to life.."
- ― Milhouse Van Houten (The Simpsons)
The ability to bring video games to life. Technique of Video Game Manipulation. Variation of Entertainment Materialization. Opposite to Electronic-Media Jumping. Not to be confused with Video Game Creation.
User can bring to life and control the worlds created by video games into reality and may only be restricted by the game or their own imagination/creativity. Advanced level users can control and utilize every aspect of a video game's world to their advantage.
- Alternate Reality Creation
- Digital Constructs
- Game Interaction
- Interface Creation
- May reverse the ability, allowing Sealing via game consoles.
- Summoning Video game creatures and characters
- Teleportation through downloading and uploading yourself. May or may not require electronic devices.
- Video Game Mechanics
- Art Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Entertainment Materialization
- Literary Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- May require a working game console to use this ability.
- If game console is required, battery life and condition of the console is important to maintaining this ability.
- Limited on creativity in some cases.
- Limited on range of their ability.
- Is bound by the rules of the games they create and bring to life.
- Belinou the Brave (Amazing Stranger)
- Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Bleach)
- Malcom Ray (Channel Awesome); as the Pixelator
- X.A.N.A (Code Lyoko)
- Hachiro Otomo (Heroes Reborn)
- Eugene Sims (Infamous: Second son)
- Maldark (Level Up!)
- Max/The Gamer (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Aliens (Pixels); via Pixel Bomb
- The Phantom Virus (Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase)
- Tsukihito Amanuma (YuYu Hakusho)
- Pandora's Box (Monster Strike)
- SCP-591 - Dr. Wondertainment Pretendo (SCP Foundation)
- Desire Quest (Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san)