- "i'm in the video game too!"
- ― Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
Users of this ability are to mimic video-game characters in real life and live it as if they were the actual characters in the game.
- Users are capable of becoming the character they mimic.
- Gain various powers, depending on what character they mimic.
- Enhanced Power Replication and possibly Knowledge Replication of any video game character without needing to be in proximity.
- Shapeshifting via character selection and model creation
- Use power-ups that the character they're imitating can obtain in their respective game.
- Characters may come with weak points.
- May suffer from glitches.
- May acquire characteristic weaknesses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.