The power to interact with the world as if in a video game. Opposite to Game Interaction.
- Video Game/Game Mimicry
- Video Game Imitation/Mechanics
- Virtual Reality Mimicry
User can alter the laws of physics to mimic any and all video games. This power can give the user a wide variety of abilities.
- Gain Speed or Driving Skills from games like Racing or Sonic games.
- Can use a cheat code from a real game to trick your foes.
- Cyber Avatar for their own use.
- Dimensional Storage from games that uses inventory screens.
- Enhanced Accuracy from every shooting game.
- Enhanced Musicianship from music games
- Enhanced Strength from games such as Hulk.
- Glitching by using exploits from games.
- Heads-Up Display
- Health Point Meter
- Independent Growing Booster
- Inventory Expansion
- Magic by using every single power from fantasy games.
- Martial Arts from fighting games.
- Music Manipulation music of videogames
- Nigh Omnipotence via hacking and mods.
- Omnilingualism via subtitles.
- Point System
- Pain Suppression
- Reality Playing
- Resurrection by gaining extra lives or give an extra life someone else.
- Self-Power Bestowal - one may gain new powers and abilities like in an RPG and even create their own.
- Temporal Reload via saving and loading.
- Time Stopping - Can pause the surrounding area.
- Variable Manipulation - Level up any thing to their will.
- Video Game Constructs
- Manipulate weapons in various weapon games.
- Video Game Materialization
- Video Game Mimicry - virtually any physiology from any game.
- Army Annihilation by defeating an entire army in one attack.
- Team Wipe by defeating an entire group in one attack.
- Bionic Physiology
- Cartoon Physics
- Digital Form
- Electrical Mimicry
- Fictional Trope Physiology
- Game Interaction
- Reality Hacking
- Reality Modding
- Team Combination by working together with others to defeat the bosses and challenges.
- Technology Manipulation
- Video Game Manipulation
- May be limited to existing games or games the user knows about. However, this power doesn't necessarily rely on specific games. It could mimic general styles, genres and teams common in video games.
- Depending on how it is used, it may bestow others in the area with video game based powers as well.
- May also gain weaknesses depending on the video game that is mimicked.
- Any Cheat Codes on things that manipulate what people do like car infinite mass and pedestrian war and evil cars may or may not work.
- If the user relies on remembering the ability in the video game, Memory Manipulation is highly effective.
- Land of Ooo (Adventure Time)
- Game Central Station (Wreck-It Ralph)