- Video Game Transmogrification
User can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into video games. Alternatively, the user could transform anything in any object or character from any game.
- Disc Manipulation
- Game Manipulation
- Video Game Creation
- Video Game Manipulation
- Video Game Mimicry
- Video Game Materialization
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- May only be able to transform certain matter into cards.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- R.O.B. the Robot (Angry Video Game Nerd)
- Malcom Ray (Channel Awesome); as the Pixelator
- Jumanji (Jumanji)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.