- "Right around the time of his escape, the number of violent incidents increased dramatically in the area: A car bomb in Turkey, a workplace shooting in Greece, a farmer kills his family in Crete."
- "Proximity to Ares literally inspires acts of rage in the hearts of those gripped by fear and anger."
- ― Steve Trevor and Diana/Wonder Woman (Wonder Woman, 2009)
- Brutality Inducement
- Conflict Inducement
- Fight Inducement
- Hostility Inducement
The user can cause others to become brutal and hurtful towards others, even if it means causing that person to kill others. This can even cause a major disruption of order and bring chaos. This means the user can even have the power to cause so much violence they can start an all out war.
- Anger Manipulation
- Berserker Physiology
- Pain Inducement
- War Inducement
- War Manipulation
- Can be reversed by Serenity Inducement.
- Shroud of Rahmon (Angel)
- The Frequency (Kingsman: The Secret Service)
- Purgenol (Rick and Morty: Look Who's Purging Now)
- SCP-162 - Ball of Sharp (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-872 - The Tattered Farmer (SCP Foundation); limited to livestock animals
- Enchanted knife (Slayers)
- The Corrupting Light (Steven Universe)
- Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- Cain's Blood (Vampirella)
- Night howlers (Zootopia)