The power to manipulate the vision of oneself and/or others. Sub-power to Sense Manipulation.
The user has complete control over the vision of oneself and others. They can enhance, reduce or remove them temporarily or permanently, protect them from being overwhelmed, cause the target to see things that aren't there or prevent them from seeing things that are, cause/remove sensory ailments, etc.
- Accelerated Perception
- Blindness Inducement
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Vision
- Mental Hallucination
- Night Vision
- Panoramic Vision
- Penetration Vision
- Shared Vision
- Ultimate Vision
- Visual Linking
- May be limited to manipulating the senses of others or only themselves.
- Users of Enhanced Intelligence would possibly be able to defeat vision manipulation.
- While some users may be able to create what seems like a wall, it is only in the target's mind. People who are aware that the wall is not there could simply walkthrough.
- Yushiro (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Nen users (Hunter X Hunter); via Gyo
- Leonardo Watch (Kekkai Sensen)
- Tineyes/Tin Allomancers (Mistborn)
- Vine (Shakugan no Shana)
- Saika Fuuma (Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena)
- Orange Shirt Kid (Wings of Fire)
- Theia (Greek Mythology)