- Enhanced Mental Imagery
- Visual Imagery/Thinking/Thinkers
The user can visualize images, objects and information in their vision, like an organic augmented reality; from visualizing a building in the real world, to visualizing calculations and graphs in the air around them, to visualizing people and their movements. They can interact with the visualization; move it around, change it and hold in it place in space as they move around it.
Visualizing information can aid in rapidly computing precise calculations and solving problems.
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Computer Perception
- Mind Palace
- Organic Augmented Reality Vision
- Pattern Sense
- Probability Computation
- Selective Attention
- Simulation Creation
- Status Reading
- The experience of visualization might become overwhelming.
- May have a time limit.
- Gary Bell (Alphas)
- Brainstorm (Ben 10)
- Brian Finch (Limitless series)
- Cassandra Cillian (The Librarians)
- Lucy Miller (Lucy)
- Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)