- "Hi, I'm Tara."
- "You do my voice? You don't sound like me."
- "I'm versatile."
- ― Tara Strong and Raven (Teen Titans Go!)
The power to mimic any sound one hears using one's voice. Sub-power of Voice Manipulation.
- Echo Mimicry
- Human Soundboard
- Sound Imitation/Mimicry/Mimicking
- Vocal/Voice Imitation/Mimicry
The user is able to mimic the voices of others or imitate sounds such as animal noises and explosions. Any sound the user hears they can replicate with perfect clarity along with any manner the sound was made.
- Ahuizotl Physiology
- Audiographic Memory
- Music Manipulation
- Parrot Physiology
- Sound Manipulation
- Total Mimicry
- Voice Manipulation
- Sounds that are too high or too low in sound frequency may be impossible to replicate or cause considerable strain on the user's body.