- Abyssal/Nothingness/Oblivion Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a void being, such as an embodiment of oblivion, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of nothingness or even entities comprised of null energy. The bond between entity and host can grant potent void abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Nothingness Physiology
- Personal Void
- The void entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful void entity may harm or even destroy the host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Meta-Existence/Reality Warping/Void Sealing could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of void (erasure, destruction, etc.).
- Maura (Andromeda)
- Vanilla/Cool Ice (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Cream
- Okuyasu Nijimura (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via The Hand
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem
- Voidborn (League of Legends)
- Goblin Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Maelstrom (Marvel Comics)
- Ten-Tails Hosts (Naruto)
- Giga Slave/Ragna Blade Users (Slayers)
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog series); via Violet Wisp
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via Mark of Cain