The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a volatile force being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Bomb/Explosive Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a volatile being. The entity could be a being of living, detonation force, an embodiment of volatility or an existence that controls violent energetic release. Whatever its origins, by linking to the entity, the host acquires powers related to explosions, implosions, pyrotechnics, etc. Due to the unstable and destructive nature of the bond, this form of Symbiosis can come with a price.
- Explosion Manipulation
- Explosive Physiology
- Implosion Manipulation
- Implosion & Explosion
- Internal Energy Combustion
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Pyrotechnic Manipulation
- Volatile Manipulation
- Volatile Power Link
- The explosive entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession.
- Volatile being may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful explosive entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Explosion Absorption/Explosion Immunity/Explosive Negation could defeat user.
- May only be capable of explosion or implosion.
- Love Aikawa (Bleach)
- Momo Hinamori (Bleach)
- Kensei Muguruma (Bleach)
- Xin, the Ember Spirit (DOTA 2)
- Caster/Mephistopheles (Fate/Grand Order); via Ticktock Bomb
- Yoshikage Kira (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via Killer Queen
- Tama (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via Stray Cat
- Narancia Ghirga (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part V: Vento Aureo/Golden Wind); via Aerosmith
- Oyecomova (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure
- Hang Zang-Ching (Shaman King); via Shion-Shion
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog series); via Black Wisp