- Burning Fields Magic
- Lava Fields Magic
The user can perform a form of magic related to volcanic fields. They can magically manipulate the region's components and/or channel their mystical energies.
- Animal Magic (limited to volcanic field animals)
- Elemental Magic
- Mountain Magic (limited to volcanoes)
- Plant Magic (limited to volcanic field plants)
- Spell Casting
- Thermal Magic
- Volcanic Fields Manipulation
- Volcano Generation
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation.
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic powers may be limited to certain mountains.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Mountain Magic/Volcanic Fields Manipulation may take control away from user.
- Magic may be completely tied to environment.
- Weak against Ice Magic/Water Magic/Ocean Magic.
- Uosuke (Fairy Tail); via Terrain Effect Magic
- The Firebird (Fantasia 2000)
- Chaos Wizards (Master of Magic)
- Te Kā (Moana)
- Firelords (World of Warcraft)
- Ragnaros the Firelord (World of Warcraft)
- Lord Rhyolith (World of Warcraft)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.