- "Oh, God. no!"
- "Oh, God. No," what?"
- "He ate the Power Pellet! Pac-Man's got 10 seconds where he can eat us!"
- ― Sam Brenner, Violet and Ludlow Lamonsoff (Pixels)
The ability to make opponents physically and mentally weak. Variation of Inducement.
- Durability Draining
The user can manipulate someone's weak spots or durability to be on a level lower than an opponent's strength. This can also apply to an opponent's mentality being manipulated to have them feel weakened.
- Target(s) that are already physically weak or do not doubt themselves may not be affected.
- Users of Flawless Indestructibility and Immutability are immune.
- User must know what makes their target vulnerable.
- How vulnerable the target becomes may not be controllable.
- Vulnerability may only be a small/specific spot.
- Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
- Mages (RPGs); via Defense lowering magic
- Rose Wilson (DC Comics)
- Pokémon with defense-lowering attacks (Pokémon)
- PSI users capable of using Offense Down (MOTHER series)
- Zelda (Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks)
- Clerics (Fat Princess)
- Zenyatta (Overwatch); via Discord Orb
- Mera Salamin (Epithet Erased): via her epithet Fragile.