- "I've heard of a Wailing Wall, but this is ridiculous!"
- ― Krusty the Clown (The Simpsons)
- Wall Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into wall. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of base materials, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Defunct Physiology
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Artificial Physiology
- Defense Mode
- Fortress Physiology
- Structure Physiology
- Wall Manipulation
- Varies depending of the material user is made of.
- May be inanimate temporarily/permanently.
- May only be able to take certain amount of damage before crumbling, perhaps literally.
- May be vulnerable to Wall Manipulation.
- Wall of Flesh (AD&D)
- Krampus's Castle Wall (American Dad)
- Wall of Flesh (Terraria)
- Perplexahedron Guards (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Segmentasapiens (Ben 10)
- Nurikabe (Blood Battalion)
- Evil Wall (Final Fantasy IV)
- Nurikabe (GeGeGe no Kitaro)
- Whomp (Mario)
- Wallop (Mario)
- Walleye (Mario)
- Joshua Waldemeyer/Wall (Marvel Comics)
- Nurikabe (Japanese Folklore)
- Brick Bully (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Temple Guardian (The Ones Within)
- Noway (Yo-kai Watch)
- Impass (Yo-kai Watch)
- Walldin (Yo-kai Watch)
- Judgebrick/Wall Guy (Yo-kai Watch)