The power to fasten onto and climb vertical and horizontal surfaces without falling.
- Adhesive Climbing
- Surface Scaling
- Wall Adhesion/Clinging/Walking
The user can climb walls and stay unto ceilings. They do not deny gravity, but adhere to surfaces unaided using various ways. However in order to truly be "crawling" on the user must be able to maintain balance for long periods of time, compared to Wallrunning where the energy is only temporary.
Beings with super human strength or super strong and dense claws could simply dig their fingers or into a surface, then propelling upward and digging in again, generating the effect of wall crawling. In some cases, the user may simply be able to make use of any handholds they find, no matter how small, to wall crawl.
Those with Reptilian Mimicry could have microscopic setae on their hands and feet like a gecko, or suction pads like a frog.
- Ceiling Cling - The user clings to the ceiling to either hide or ambush enemies.
- Wall Jump/Wall Kick - The user sticks to a wall and proceeds to jump off of it, often doing so between two walls. This also allows for a form of Supernatural Leap.
- Adhesion Manipulation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Strength
- Claw Retraction
- Gravity Manipulation
- Hand or footwear, such as shoes, socks, and gloves may nullify this ability.
- May have to concentrate to remain on the surface.
- May only be able to stick to certain surfaces.
- May not work if the wall is completely smooth with no handholds.
- May be dependent on the user's own center of gravity.
See Also: Wall Crawl.
- Catwomen (DC Comics)|
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Spider-Men (Marvel Comics)
- Itsy Bitsy (Marvel Comics)
- Edward Brock/Venom (Marvel Comics)
- Cletus Kasady/Carnage (Marvel Comics)
- Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider (Marvel Comics)
- Spider-Women (Marvel Comics)
- Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy (Marvel Comics)
- Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman (Marvel Comics)
- Spider-Man 2099 (Marvel Comics)
- Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics)
- Victor Borkowski/Anole (Marvel Comics)
- Manuel Vicente/Junta (Marvel Comics)
- Wolverine (Marvel Comics); via claws
- Toad (Marvel Comics)
- Beast (Marvel Comics)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Danielle Baptiste (Witchblade)
- Sara Pezzini (Witchblade)
- Vixen (DC Comics)
- Tsuyu Asui (My Hero Academia)
- Ninja (Naruto)
- Kidomaru (Naruto)
- Jigumo (Naruto)
- Hatchan (One Piece)
- Adam Gordon (Alphas)
- Grimslaw Demons (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Turok-Han (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Spider Demons (Charmed)
- River Tam (Firefly/Serenity)
- Harmon (Heroes)
- Mohinder Suresh (Heroes)
- Bree Davenport (Lab Rats)
- Rutans (Doctor Who)
- Bane (The Sarah Jane Adventures)
- Mrs. Wormwood
- Unknown Kid (Los Protegidos)
- Wizards (Wizards of Waverly Place); via Spell Casting
- Metal Spiders (Bump in the Night)
- The Grinch (The Grinch)
- Imhotep (The Mummy)
- Jack Jack Parr (The Incredibles)
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Reapers (Blade II)
- The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Xenomorphs (Aliens)
- Lycans (Underworld)
- Brian (Sky High)
- Witches (Witching and Bitching)
- Mavis Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)
- Freddy Krueger/The Entity (Wes Craven's New Nightmare)}}