- Hydrokinetic/Water Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Hydrokinetic/Water Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Hydrokinetic/Water Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to water-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Elemental Artillery
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Water Energy Manipulation
- Water Generation
- Water Manipulation
- Lunar Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Water Weaponry
- Weather Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of water effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a water source.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Heat Generation could evaporate the ammunition or weapon.
- Water Immunity/Water Negation
- Fran (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings); via Perseus Bow
- Pit (Kid Icarus); via Poseidon Cannon
- Wataru Kurenai (Kamen Rider Kiva); via Basshaa Magnum
- Kevin/Blue Ranger Water (Power Rangers Samurai)
- Maki the Conch (Seto no Hanayome)
- Abigail (Summoners War)
- Users of Water Armatus Artes (Tales of Zestiria)
Known Water Artillery
- Perseus Bow (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings)
- Poseidon Cannon (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Basshaa Magnum (Kamen Rider Kiva)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.