- Water Defensiveness
The user possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by water powers, allowing them to block, parry, dodge, etc. with the power of water.
- Defense Powers
- Elemental Defense
- Elemental Mode
- Enhanced Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Water Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- Water Strike
- May require outside source of water to make defensive maneuvers.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- May be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Can only be used for defensive purposes.
- Can be countered by powers such as Electricity Manipulation and Ice Manipulation
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Noelle Silva (Black Clover)
- Mercuphobia (Fairy Tail: The 100 Years Quest)
- Sona Sitri (Highschool DxD)
- Crystalia Amaquelin/Crystal (Marvel Comics)
- Water Release users (Naruto)
- Water Monsters (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.