- Aquatic Energizing/Infusion
- Hydrokinetic Energizing/Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with water, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them use water in various ways, create tidal waves or geysers, heating up the water to boiling temperatures, reduce beings to shriveled husks, etc.
- Absorb and/or generate water.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Water Aura to manifest infusing water outside the target.
- Hydrokinetic Constructs to shape the water into various forms.
- Water Strike
- Dark Water Manipulation
- Electric-Water Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Holy Water Manipulation
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Ice Manipulation
- Ocean Manipulation
- Water Attacks
- Water Defense
- Water Manipulation
- Avatar (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Azurik (Azurik)
- All Toa of Water (Bionicle)
- Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Demyx (Kingdom Hearts)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Nya (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Water Release Users (Naruto)
- Madison/Blue Mystic Ranger (Power Rangers: Mystic Force)
- Kai Chen/Galaxy Blue Ranger (Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy)
- Various Super Sentai characters (Super Sentai franchise)
- Water-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Prince (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within)