User can shape water to generate pillars for attacks. They may be able to guide the pillars, effective in both offensive, defensive and even trapping the targets in combat.
- Pokémon that can use "Water Pledge" (Pokémon)
- Demyx (Kingdom Hearts)
- Yahiko (Naruto)
- Aquarius (Fairy Tail)
- Mercuphobia (Fairy Tail: The 100 Years Quest)
- Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Tail Blue (Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu)
- Final Mova (Sonic X)
- Tarmiel (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Kirby (Kirby Franchise); via Copy Ability
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.