The ability to seal water into objects/beings. Variation of Elemental Sealing.
The user is able to seal water within objects/beings and release them when needed, causing it to have various effects on the target.
- Biological Explosion of water inside the living organisms
- Drowning due to all of the water inside the organism, though this may occur later
- Over Dose of water, which can lead to poisoning due to too much water.
- Seal away the water in the whole area
- Esoteric like users have a more vague and devastating effect on the victims, such as dark or divine water.
- Can't be unsealed if the host is in an environment in which water cannot exist (fire, hell, etc.).
- Destruction of host body will unwillingly unleash the sealed water.
- Users of Fire Mimicry or Water Immunity can negate this.
- Powerful water manipulators can gain control of this.
- Gilgamesh (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Shikimaru Nara (Naruto/Naruto Shippuden)
- Thirteen Treasures of Rule (Pirates of Dark Water)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.